Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I roast your coffee!

This is where things get complicated with the blogging, suddenly.....we've launched the Forest Voices website, so I'll be writing some things for that in the coming weeks and months.  Of course, there's some overlap (some people might have perfectly clear divisions between 'home' and 'work' lives, but that's probably never going to be the case here).  So, for the whole story of how I introduced myself with that line "I'm Mary, I roast your coffee!" to completely the wrong person, I'll send you to the Forest Voices blog entry.  

I'm gearing up for a solo coffee roast tomorrow, to get our next round of shares delivered, while Noah's in Indonesia.  They'll be ready for the Friday morning delivery.  This photo is from our last round of deliveries, the first in Missoula--crossing Higgins Ave in Downtown Missoula with a box of coffee for members to pick up definitely was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment